Let’s get going!
The weather this week has been brightening moods, just in time for a new Wonderland season! Season Passholder Preview Night, which I’ll miss again for another year, is tomorrow. Opening day, where I’ll be bright and early, is on Sunday. I can’t wait!
What’s the plan for opening day?
Playing with my camera, trying out the new rides, and catching up with my old favourites… Nothing new to what I normally do.
I’ve been experimenting with my camera over the off-season like when a new subway extension opened or just some strolls down in Toronto. I think I’ve been able to get better video quality out of the camera so I’m excited to see what I’ll be able to do with it at the park. I also picked up a small cheap action camera, mostly because I like the wide angle it can get. I’m not sure what I plan to do with it exactly but it’s still nice to have another new toy to play with at the park.
I’m excited to see what’s new around the park with Lumberjack and Flying Canoes, as well as the not-so-secret construction in Vortex lake. There’s also so many other things to see like Vortex’s new paint for the trains, and even merch things like the $7.99 opening day t-shirt and the clearance sale at All the Rage. I couldn’t be more excited… or overwhelmed. 😛
Where I’ll be!
I’ve always enjoyed seeing pictures by coasters enthusiasts around the world on social media so I look at my posts as a way to throw in my own contributions. I love sharing the park with many people who probably don’t have this Canadian park in their plans.
Here’s where I’ll be:
- YOUTUBE: Making videos of Wonderland is one of my favourite things to do at the park so you’ll find me on YouTube.
- TWITTER: Live-tweeting at the park is also fun so you’ll find me on Twitter again this year.
- INSTAGRAM (Stories): I’ve given up on posting on Instagram but I really want to try using Instagram Stories this year.
- BLOG: I’ll be here on the blog to share regular photo trip-reports throughout the season.
- PHOTO GALLERY: The photo gallery will be making a comeback. Details soon.
I hope you’ll enjoy my pictures and videos, as I hide in plain view. Happy coasting!